Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where do I pay property taxes?

A: Beginning with the 2020 tax year, City of Princeton taxes are collected by​ the Caldwell County Sheriff Office - 270-365-2088 and can be found online here Caldwell County Property Tax

Q: How do I get trash collection?

A: All residential trash is billed monthly on your Princeton Water Department bill. To contact Waste Path, please call 270-366-7656.


How do I contact my elected officials?

In Washington, D.C.


Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R - KY)
317 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
(202) 224 - 2541
Contact: www.mcconnell.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=contact


Senator Rand Paul (R - KY)
167 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
(202) 224 - 4343
Contact: www.paul.senate.gov/connect/email-rand


Congressman James Comer (R - KY 1st District)
1513 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
(202) 225 - 3115
Contact: www.comer.house.gov/contact/email


 In Frankfort


Senator Whitney Westerfield (R - KY Senate District 3)
Minority Caucus Chair
702 Capital Ave. Annex Room 228
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502) 564 - 8100 (Frankfort)
Contact: Whitney.Westerfield@lrc.ky.gov


Representative Walker Thomas (R - KY House District 8)
702 Capital Ave
Annex Room 329C
Frankfort, KY 40601​
Home: 270-889-8091
Home: 270-885-5335 (fax)
LRC: 502-564-8100​
Contact: Walker.Thomas@lrc.ky.gov​


 In Princeton


See: Government